Saturday 21 January 2012

Resource Recommendation

Once in a while I will provide you with a book that I recommend because I have found it useful and valuable to use.  So my hope is it can have the same effect for you!

The Trainer in You! 

Its a title of a great book I have used within the last 6 months to help me design and deliver dynamic workshops specifically with Powerpoint.  Here is a brief overview of what the book is about.

Do you want to...
- Motivate adults with ease using an 8-step training cycle
- Take any topic and turn it into a high-impact workshop
- Discover more than 75 proven training techniques

These are only a few things you will take away from the book which can be applied beyond presentations and into everyday work situations such as meetings or team building exercises.

So check it out!

Title: The Trainer in You, How to Design & Deliver Dynamic Workshops
Author:  Hugh Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment